Wednesday, June 16, 2010

gone fishin'

c-ya folks! i am leaving early early tomorrow morning for one of my favorite places in this world. i will be leaving my babes (in very loving capable hands) and i do believe this is the first time i will be spending a night (try 3!) away from Bodie O...i am having a hard hard time with this...i dont know if it would be better to leave before he wakes or let him see me go? i think it may be too hard to have him see me go...i dont want that image in my mama brain all weekend...this is a babymoon for Bryan and i and much much much mucho needed...and i think sitting in front of a beautiful lake talking to fishies is exactly what i need right now!

1 comment:

Whitney Hannah Hill said...

Sounds uber-wonderful. Have a great time! I must admit I'm a little jealous. ;) I know what you mean about leaving baby...it's not easy. Have a great time!