Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Bodie - you are 8 months old today! wuu! some things i am noticing more and more about you
1. you are a mama's boy! you like to fuss if someone is holding you when i am around and when i take you from that person and walk away you look at them and smile...its really quite rude...and funny at the same time...
2. you are sitting up and moving around and balancing with more ease. i suspect you will be walking in no time...which makes me very nervous!
3. your front teeth just cut this weekend
4. you do not wish to take a pacifier any longer...you would much rather use mommy for a pacifier, which has made mommy very uncomfortable!!
5. you are very happy with bread - anything bread - cheerios, bagels...you are very eeehhh on the fruits and vegetables, but we manage to get it in you somehow!
6. you still wake a couple times a night and have now moved into brother's room (minus brother who now sleeps in our room because he is so scared to wake you) you are a light sleeper now...
7. you do not like to travel - you do not like new places - you protest this by staying up all night and not sleeping...
8. you have the most charming head tilt/smile - gets me every time! brother can get you to crack up and mommy can too when she squeezes your chubby little thighs!
9. we love you more and more each day Bo Bear!