Monday, August 10, 2009

beandeau-yes

i know this dress is so 2 years ago and its no new news and yes you have probably seen it, but i am in LOVE and have finally found my perfect dress.

my mom will attest to the fact that as a very young girl i would change my clothes approximately 10 times a day according to my mood...nothing has changed. bryson does the same thing too...cracks me up...drives bryan crazy.





my sister constantly makes fun of me too - if we ever go out she will come over and hang in the kitchen and watch me parade in and out in a matter of minutes with a different outfit on each time and usually ending up with me in the first outfit i put on.

so - this dress - totally easy to change up - i have worn it 2 days in a row - first as a skirt than as a dress...you can even wear it as a shirt! i love it because i love halter tops and dresses, but get over them after a couple of hours because they start bugging my neck - but its no problem with this dress because i simply tie it a different way!

i wish this were around when i was getting married - i would put all my bridesmaids in a black one and let them decide how to wear it and get a colored sash or something. they would be stoked because the dress would only cost $40 and they would wear it again...

these pictures crack me up - bryson took some and i took the one in the mirror and i timered the one of me and bryson in the kitchen...actually i was just trying to get the shot of the dress as a skirt and bryson wanted to be a part of the magical camera taking pictures by itself.

there are about 15 different ways to wear it they say on the site, but people have major imaginations with it, plus you can accessorize the bajeeby out of it...i wore it with leggings as well because it is so much easier to chase after bryson with leggings under a dress...


you can also tie the straps around your waist and make a bow...oh its so much fun! i love playing with it...i think this one will be my next purchase, but i tried it on and it wasn't nearly as flattering on my body... but i can't pass up the deal of so many outfits in one. it is definitely great for traveling - so versatile! and its jersey so it doesnt wrinkle too bad. can you tell i am in love? american apparel should pay me or something...serious...











4 comments:

Paige said...

I am totally wearing this dress right now in red. Love it.

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

Where does one get such a nifty dress? As one of your bridesmaids, I demand to know. ; )

CarleeKajsa said...

american apparel - (i also linked it in the post)

Rashelle said...

Hey, I need that orange belt to accompany a gray dress I have, where's it from?
(btw, love the dress...looks good for nursing)