Monday, March 9, 2009

the lion king




we went to irvine park yesterday...or lasterday as asher would say...or yestertime as bryson would say. we met up with my brother and his family and it was a gorgeous Sunday at the park. we went on a nature walk and played games and rode bikes and sara helped katlyn with geometry...ughh...geometry. anyway - we all crashed afterward...or i should say all the boys did...while i grocery shopped...ughh...anyway - there was this cool rock and i couldnt help but have bryan recreate lion king as i sang "oh sambaya" or whatever that song says...

2 comments:

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! : )

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you forgot that horrible haunting song. It still tortures me from time to time. If I never see Lion King again, I'll be a happy man.