Wednesday, November 4, 2009

brysonisms part 2


i never buy cornflakes...i bought them yesterday for a casserole i was making for MOPS and bryson asked for a bowl...he then said, "memember mom when we put the cornflakes on the chicken and made cornflake chicken?" this was a looong time ago - at least 6 months...i said, "i do remember that...how did you remember that?" he said, "cause i have a lot of memembers...thats cause i'm awesome!"

for my birthday i asked if for my present he could give me a day with no whining and no tantrums...he thought about it for a while and then told me, "thats not a present" i tried to convince him that indeed it was and a very good present...he kinda said okay...that was in the morning...in the evening while giving him a bath he threw a mighty fit when i had to wash his hair, "i thought you weren't going to throw fits for my birthday?" he reminded me, "no mom, that wasnt your present" ...."then what was?" i wondered. "the flowers" he replied. "i thought daddy got me the flowers?" - he said, "no...he got you the lots of ones and i got you the one" Bryan confirmed that he picked out one of the flowers in my bouquet...a stargazer lily...i would have preferred the no tantrums...

he asked me to sing the grandpa harry train song...i couldnt figure out what the hay he was talking about...i asked him to sing it...it was this song...

he told me yesterday that pockey pock died...i asked how he died, "because he got a lot of old mom" then a minute later he said "cause he went to the golf course and he was gunna swing and someone hit him in the forehead and it was bleeding and he died...you know that?" then another minute later he said "he died cause he went to disneyland and he got hit by a pumpkin when he was there." then another minute later "but he didnt die mom...he's just pretend...he didnt die this day...he's just pretending he's dying mom."

1 comment:

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

So glad that he has lots of memembers. : )