Monday, August 26, 2013

Zoodie Prices Go Up in 1 Week!!! Get them NOW!

\

I hate raising prices...I seriously am the worst business owner ever because I constantly undermine my value because I hate charging prices I wouldn't pay myself for something. And if we are being honest, I wish I could just give them away...but then my credit card bills would start screaming at me...But, recently I was sort of busted that I was charging $4 less for my zoodies than what an American Apparel sweatshirt would cost ALONE! so basically I have not been charging anything for my time or materials...sooooo...I was politely asked to raise the prices. I told them I would do it first thing in September, so this is your last chance - Don't say I didn't warn you! If you were planning on these as Christmas gifts, better order what is in stock now! (Custom Orders or orders that aren't already made will be priced differently)

To start your order - CLICK HERE

No comments: