Monday, August 19, 2013

Daybook Entry - August



(This entry is inspired by The Simple Woman's Daybook)

Outside my window...Beautiful end of summer weather. It has been on that cusp of changing into cooler evenings and chilly mornings. Loving it! 

I am thinking...a lot about the future...

I am thankful...for a wonderful week of get togethers with old friends and new friends and forever friends!


In the kitchen...my wonderful husband made me an amazing salad for dinner...also leftovers ALL week!

I am wearing...leggings and a dress - it was officially chilly this morning!

I am creating...zoodies and home decor - a renewed interest in making parts of my home beautiful that have bothered me for far too long!


I am going...to make the most of the last couple weeks of summer!


I am wondering...what is in store the next couple of weeks with THREE kids in school for the first time!

I am reading...Insurgent by Veronica Roth - a YA dystopian book to successfully distract me

I am hoping...to find a rhythm rather quickly with our new school year!

I am looking forward to...Fall! and all it brings, holidays, birthdays, chillier weather, soup! Chili! 

I am learning...to sloooooow down...or trying at least!

Around the house...signs of a good weekend!

No comments: