Thursday, October 15, 2009

party anthem

so...a long while back my husband had some crazy notion to get into stop motion animation and created a video. please note that while this may look completely cool and effortless it actually took approximately 6,365 hours for him to complete...which is why i can blog...which is why we work together - he can do this sort of thing....while i absolutely can NOT!!! i love my husband and his detailed-ness...but seriously...please enjoy! and know this is amazingly time-consuming!!! (PS I LOVE the Bionicles dance!) - if you love it join the party!

2 comments:

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

I have NO IDEA how your crazy hubby came up with this, but it's flipping hilarious!

Kaci Mae said...

Yeah, I agree with Jenny/Jennifer (what does she go by these days?) I am pretty amazed...and it was long, too! I thought my boys might like it, and then I saw the Bionicle dancers and knew they would! Sweater rap IS awesome...I just didn't know it until I watched this video. And Sam and I just had the conversation about whether his toys played while we weren't looking...