Saturday, May 9, 2009

happy mothers day...


mom - sorry...your present is going to be late...but i did want to give you a little shout out...and thank you for all that you are. becoming a mother has really made me appreciate all you have done for us kids and all that you still do for us big kids now. not only do i see myself inevitably becoming like you...i like it! booberhead slips from my mouth uncontrollably and bryan knows to pull the car over so i can read plaques everywhere and i can't help but turn every walk and time with bryson into a science lesson thanks to you. you tried to turn the normal everyday into adventures whenever possible and encouraged my creative outbursts however silly - i recall one spring day wanting to bake a cake because it was spring and you shared that excitement with me and let my whimsy take over. you laughed at my not-funny jokes and didnt laugh when i asked you not to laugh at me...even though my tantrums were probably as funny as bryson's are. you took jobs that wouldnt allow you to miss us coming home from school and gave us our personal freedom to explore who and what exactly we were. you were protective and freeing all at the same time and i thank you for that. you will forever be my mommy...which i still am very much in need of and thankful for. i love you and hope and pray i can be even half the great mother you are...not to mention as HOT as you are!

3 comments:

Mor Mor said...

Oh my sweet baby doll. You made me cry reading this. I am such a proud Mom and Grandma. You are an extra wonderful Mom yourself! Thanks for writing such a sweet blog. Miss you.
YOUR MOM

Anonymous said...

Hot Mommas!

RobynPrado said...

Aww so very true!