1. These fabric lanterns would brighten up any party! (via funkytime)
2. Cutest Idea for a Party...if only i could get up that early and be functional to throw it! (via cakies)
3. I am thinking of making a special "apple" garland for Bobby's birthday - maybe like this, but with apples? (via Made by Joel)
4. or maybe i have to do this...even my dusty crochet skills could whip this up! (via Prudent Baby)
5. i have the cutest apple fabric...maybe some *super simple* kids aprons to do some fun and messy apple crafts? or perhaps some treasure bags...or something else? thoughts?
6. this backyard wedding looks amazing and i LOVE these hanging vases! (via the sweetest occasion)
7. these chalkboard glasses are so cute and i am thinking i will need a good punch recipe for that baby shower!
8. i just got this beautiful tablecloth and can't wait for a party to use it! (via carlyscurations)
9. i have been wanting to make these since i saw them in readymade...maybe a party is a perfect excuse! (via readymade)
10. when i think of fabulous backyard parties...i think of ina garten...maybe i need this book!