Wednesday, April 21, 2010

zoodies for the girls...

its funny cause recently i have had 3 or 4 different mamas tell me i need to make more girl zoodies...i think the problem is that 1) i do make them for girls, but i havent posted them in the shop because i am horrible at taking pictures and B) in an effort to stretch myself and sew more for my boys i went overboard and left out some of the girls in my life. ya know some girls dont want to be kitty cats...or sharks or dinos for that matter...so after stretching a bit more and a great idea from Becks, here i introduce the mouse and ladybug...

modeled by boyz...2 very hesitant boys may i just throw that in there. i am accepting orders now for these, however they will take a while to post in the shop, since the mannequin won't work for these guys seeing how my mannequin lacks a head to display the hood....soooo...until i get real creative and fashion a head for a mannequin, i will need to find some female models to post better pics of them in the shop.

so if you are interested, please email me at carleekajsa (at) gmail (dot) com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh....I love it! What a good idea. And I must agree with Becky - some girly ones were in order. ;) I also happen to know a rather photogenic little girl who has just mastered the skill of smiling for a camera. If you're still looking. :)

-RS

Punky said...

I love your Zoodies! I just LOVE them!