Monday, November 15, 2010

I Love it! Stocking Edition - My Dream Stocking

1. My favorite chocolates












2. When I was in college I would go to church sometimes at the monestary - they roasted their own coffee and it was amazing! I just realized you can order it now!











3. maybe a pretty print like this one












4. i feel naked without a headband


















5. we always get practical things like socks and underwear...i need some of these for a cute navy skirt of mine!
6. I went to the Crow Bar Restaurant in Corona del Mar for my bday dinner...everything was delicious and when i asked them why (among other reasons) the waitress said they use rock salt in everything they cook...yummmo












7. the sweetest butter dish i have ever seen
8. oh, and this apron too please!







9. and i must have another tomte for my collection!


oh my...maybe i should add a bigger stocking to that list!

this was fun...therapeutic even! i think i should do the kids next :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your list! All of it!