Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Ladybug and Bat Size 6 in Shop!

Black Bat in size 6 and Red Ladybug (in sizes 18month- size 6) This is blog-worthy since I don't typically stock these sizes - they are usually a custom order, but thought I would make them ahead, since these sell out pretty quickly. The sweatshirt is actually a size 8 in American Apparel, but will fit more true to size to a 6/7 or Youth Small.


P.S. Thank you for all your holiday orders. I had a very unexpected busy season this December and was so thankful for all repeat orders and new orders - so thank you thank you thank you!!! And if your little one did receive one for Christmas, please send me a pic - i LOVE seeing my little zoodies out there in the real world :) send an email to carlee (at) zoodies (dot) com



No comments: