Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween







can you guess who Bryan was? Bryan surprised me for my birthday and flew in Jena (and her baby Eliot who turned 1 year old on Halloween!) from Portland and my brother flew Ruthie in from Texas in to celebrate with me. such a sweet sweet surprise. i miss my girls so much and it was so wonderful to have them there with me...we went shopping and stayed up late talking and laughing and looking at goofy college pictures of us and had brunch and i loved every minute with them. I also loved that we got to be with Eliot on her birthday - what a darling baby and what an amazing mommy she has! definitely the best Halloween ever! we went to the carnival at our chruch. bryson couldnt decide between pirate and ghost so last minute costume decisions were made...he ended up a pirate!

No comments: