Friday, December 14, 2012

New Unicorn Zoodie and New Color in Shop!


The Hot Pink Unicorn! Only available right now in size 18mo/2T - get it here. 

By far - the biggest holiday seller was these little unicorns - I believe I made 10 of them this month and couldn't keep any to put up in the shop except for this one size 18mo/2T - you mamas of girls need to tell me about what is popular with the little ladies! I had no idea unicorns were the cool thing right now! 

I do have the ability to make it in size 2/3 and 4/5 - so if you are interested (and not wanting it in time for Christmas) - email me and we will make it happen! Otherwise, I am thinking Zoodies is taking a much needed sewing break for the rest of the year! I am so blown away by all the holiday orders - thank you to everyone for helping support Zoodies. They are still fun for me to make and I just love seeing all kinds of monkeys and dinos and ladybugs running around - so fun! Hope you all are enjoying the holiday season!



No comments: