Friday, November 11, 2011
1. having 3 kids is quite different than being one of three kids in your family. i think it has something to do with responsibility...and the more recent love for peace and quiet.
2. repetition is apparently never annoying to kids...ever...even after 5,698 times...
3. the laundry is NEVER done.
4. either are the dishes.
5. lets just say all housekeeping is not the greatest at this point in our lives
6. i have made peace with the fact that at any given point, at least one of my children is not going to be happy with whatever is going on.
7. i have almost made peace when 2 lose it at the same time.
8. when its all three...that is when i visit crazy town.
9. i know a lot about furniture being used as ladders. and how they can be used. even if you think "no way" - they don't think like that.
10. little boys are the worst roommates in the planet
11. but i did teach bryson to replace the toilet paper roll, so at least one other person in this family does that now...
12. kids are the best teachers sometimes.
13. and the most forgiving people.
14. when my children wake they are usually the sweetest in the world.
15. 4:00 - 7:00 is when aliens abduct my children and turn them into whiny crazy spastic lunatics.
16. if i ever think i finally have a calm minute and i can call so and so...my kids remind me about 2 minutes later- no...no you can not mom...talking on the phone is absolutely unacceptable for a mother. the rudeness.
17. the idea of time to myself...is now just narrowed down to pooping.
18. kids have gotten me over the taboo of saying poop...sorry...
19. i will never be the same as i was before kids.
20. and that is for the better of all mankind. thank you kiddos!