Monday, September 10, 2012

Zoodies Update!

I have a lot of fun news to share with you all! 


  • First of all - I was up wayyyyyy too late last night overhauling my shop! Totally new and sooooo much easier to navigate! I am so excited - its not completely finished, but here is a sneak peek for you friends! 
  • I will be advertising on the blog - Cakies - so please go check her beautiful blog out when you get a chance!
  • Zoodies will have a booth at the upcoming craft boutique - Mary Roseanne's  - It is November 9 & 10 - so mark your calendars and get some holiday shopping done! 
  • I am almost finished with my first wholesale order! eeeeek! so excited - we will be at The Spotted Goose - so if you find yourself in Cincinatti - or if you already are there - go take a peek at their beautiful store. 
  • Also - I am finally operating a store that is working off of inventory! It has taken me a year, but I did it! If you are having trouble finding a size or color that you want - email me! carlee (at) zoodies (dot) com - just make sure you do it soon! 
  • P.S. look how little all my babies were! (That horse zoodie was the first one I did!) 










    No comments: